Greentram Software Support Forums  

Go Back   Greentram Software Support Forums > EuroBeam > Support

Support Technical and other questions related to the use of EuroBeam

Old 13th April 2017, 07:47 PM   #1
asutcliff

Question Font sizes and display issues

Hi Tony,

I've been having a few issues lately, the first being that the past button is not always shown beneath the copy button; no apparent rhyme nor reason, it's just not there sometimes.
The other issue I have is that the font sizes have gone awry with both printer and pdf prints seeming to be somewhere in the 20 point plus range and running over the edge of the page. I've tried to go into configuration / fonts option, but the software just locks up and I'm getting nowhere.
pdf of a printout attached, as well as a screenshot of the program FYI
asutcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2017, 12:48 PM   #2
Tony Bryer
Administrator

Default Re: Font sizes and display issues

I don't know why the font sizes should change by themselves. As to the Paste button, is this the one on the Project Manager? If so, it is greyed out until you copy something, but it should always be visible.
Old 18th April 2017, 05:55 PM   #3
asutcliff

Hi Tony, I've no idea why the fonts are large, but the issue is that whenever I click on the fonts link under configuration, the program locks up. I can't find any way to get past this point.
With regard to the paste function, it is the one in the project manager; sorry, I should have made that clearer. Sometimes it's there, greyed out as you say, and sometimes the paste button is just not there at all.
Old 19th April 2017, 11:45 AM   #4
Tony Bryer
Administrator

No idea on this one - no one else has reported any problems. In the first instance if you've not already done so, I'd suggest installing the 3.02a update.
Old 20th April 2017, 08:16 AM   #5
asutcliff

Hi Tony, This happened before the update and the first thing I did was to install the latest update, but to no avail I'm afraid. I've edited the ini file to reduce the display file sizes, but the beam loading dialogue still shows the large text that overflows the boxes. The paste function still disappears randomly and whenever I click on the font command on the toolbar, the program lock up. The attached screenshots show the beam edit dialogue and the missing paste function. Should I look at completely uninstalling the software and starting again?