Greentram Software Support Forums  

Go Back   Greentram Software Support Forums > ProSteel > User feedback and requests

User feedback and requests User comments on ProSteel and requests for future enhancements

Old 4th April 2016, 01:53 PM   #1
Nigel Lewis

Default Since update can't use copy or paste

Since the most recent update of Prosteel and Superbeam I can no longer use the right click copy or paste function.

When I select and right click a line of text that I have entered anywhere either in the Beam loading page or on the beam design page or bearings etc. I can no longer copy or paste. When I attempt to do so a box appears telling me that an error has occurred in an application. I have sent a copy of bug reports on this.

The ability to copy and paste will really hamper my work speed and is likely to result in mistakes if I need to retype everything twice or more. Having designed a beam I then type a description explaining the installation process, beam size, bearings and connections etc and then copy it to use in a word document as a specification or paste into the next beam for editing into that particular beam.

An early solution to this problem will be greatly appreciated.
Nigel Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2016, 10:04 AM   #2
Tony Bryer
Administrator

Default Re: Since update can't use copy or paste

I can't reproduce this myself, but there's another, possibly related, issue which is that copying using Ctrl+C didn't work. This is fixed in the latest SB and PS 7.00e releases just uploaded. If these don't resolve the problem please get back to me.